Thursday, March 24, 2011

Family, family and more family

We've had lots of visitors in the past two weeks. Cody had a conference in Sun Valley so Amber and the kids flew out with him from Michigan. We don't get to see them often so Lindsay, Chelsea and Trevor (plus his new "friend" Kaitlin) all came up to visit.
Four of the six Moyes girls. Just a slight family resemblance ;)

(Only picture I have of Trevor, sorry, none of Kaitlin. She's darling, though, believe me!)

Look how grown up and gorgeous Sydney is.

Here's her personality wrapped up in one picture...full of sass!

I dare you not to smile when you see this cutie Grant. He is the happiest baby ever.

My little peanut Luke is growing up too fast! He's at such a fun stage.

I love all these kiddos so much (and I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of Carter. He really stole my heart and is a real sweetie.) It was definitely exciting (and crazy!) for us to have babies around again. Boy, I forget how much work it is! My sisters are all great mommas and handle it all so easily.

We had a fun time going out (Cafe Rio three times, the mall four!) and staying home to cheer on our Cougars or watch movies.  What a blessing it is to have siblings that are your best friends.

1 comment:

JasonDebbie said...

How fun! I wish we could come visit you guys it sucks being so far! You all have to come visit phoenix soon so you can see your nephew. :)