Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going to the zoo...

Yesterday was Brady's first field trip to the zoo and boy was he excited! We had been counting down the days for a week beforehand. I was afraid it was going to be too cold (it was only in the 40's when we left), but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Here's our group of fun boys (the two hugging each other on the left are Brady's best friends, Jackson and Camden.)


The lions were right next to the viewing windows so we got to see them
really close up.


The leopard was also really close to the windows but he wasn't too happy about the boys being there. He kept jumping up and scaring them (I wish you could see Brady's face and hear his scream!)


There was this cute little goose family just wandering around the zoo.


But the cutest thing to be seen that day was this one-of-a-kind animal:

It was a really fun day and I'm glad I was there. Now guess where I get to go tomorrow? Back to the zoo for Dallin's 2nd grade field trip. I know, best mom ever.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: