Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have a crush and I don't care who knows it...

I have loved this guy since the very first and yes, I let out a huge cheer when he made it to the finals last night. I'm not sure how Mark feels about it, but considering his infatuation with Carrie Underwood I think it's only fair. Yes, Kris is cute, but I really love his voice and his guitar/ piano/ viola!?! (according to my internet research) playing and his song writing. And he's married and a Christian. Am I crazy to think Kris has a chance of beating freaky Adam? My thoughts are that all the Danny Gokey voters will now vote for Kris instead of Adam. Right? Let's hope. I'll definitely be hitting redial a lot next Tuesday night (and we haven't voted in the finals since, you know, Mark's girlfriend Carrie Underwood was in them.)

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

I too was cheering and clapping when he made it through. I think Jeff was concerned with how giddy I was :) Fingers are crossed that he beats out annoying Adam!

Michelle Burk said...

Okay, I think Adam is freakin' hilarious! He is a showman! He can out perform them all. But he belongs on broadway where his big voice can really boom. I have liked Chris from the beginning. I think they are both great in their own category. Too bad they have to compete.

The Michiganders said...

I am soooo with you on this one.

Lindsay said...

Amen, sista!!!

Kimberlee said...

Me Too ME Too

The Stephens Family said...

Hi Tiffani... it's Melissa from Vacaville. Saw your name on Cheri's blog and just had to stop by and say hello! (Hope you don't mind - I feel like such a stalker.) The kids are getting so old (at least the ones I remember) and you look FABULOUS! Loved your post...I'm totally with you on this one. I just love watching him sing!!!! Oh yeah, I like listening to him too! :) Hope all is well with you guys...
Melissa

Chelsea said...

Ok I couldn't agree more with this post! I was freaking out and telling Nathan how he should get all of Danny's votes now too! GO KRIS!

Melissa said...

Call me crazy but I said from the beginning that Adam is the winner this season. He is the most talented even if a little over the top. I really like Kris too though. A tough call!

Mike said...

Kris won. :)