Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introducing...


The two newest members of our family (names still to be determined....in the running: Ginger, Hazel, Autumn, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Butterscotch. Any other suggestions?)

Living so close to empty fields we are starting to have a little mouse problem, so before I freak out at the first one that makes it into the house we thought we would be proactive. Friends in the ward had a few kitties to give away and I fell in love immediately. They're going to just stay in the garage and be outside considering most of us have allergies.

Mark and I brought them home and completely surprised the kids. Mallory is especially smitten since she's our total animal lover. I originally thought we'd only take one, but how could you separate these two sweet sisters? You should see the way they snuggle down together, too cute for words. (Reminds me of how I found the boys asleep the other night: both huddled on the floor, sharing Brady's small baby blanket. Wish I would have snapped a picture!) In our family everybody needs a buddy.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ana-Maria said...

Nice pretty beautiful cat

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh!!! What cute little kitties! And cute names.

Our neighbor got kittens last year and they've really helped with the mice problem. We're next to an empty field too.

Krystle S said...

the orangish one looks like grandmas pumkin!