Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Update


Yes, Fall has arrived in Idaho, but I'm afraid Winter is trying to butt it's way in too quickly! Look, snow on the mountains already:


Fall is definitely my favorite season, but I feel like everyone says that. No, seriously, I really love it and always have. October is my birthday month (22 shoppping days left everyone!) and so many of my favorite sights (leaves changing), smells (yummy candles) and tastes (pumpkin anything) come around this time of year. Fall also reminds me of fun trips we would take during med. school in Maryland when my parents would visit every October. It's so fun to again live in an area where the seasons change.


Here's what we've been up to:


FHE last Monday night at the pumpkin patch/hay maze.





Football, football, and more football. Dallin had his best game yet on Saturday with 5 tackles, 2 interceptions and his first touchdown.
And since I know you've all been so worried about our cat situation, we did get another kitten from a different family in the ward. I think we're naming her Nala since she looks like a little lion cub. Maple is much happier and we're hoping these two stick around for a while!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

I love fall too, I miss it so much. I'm glad you got another kitten, you should put a sign on your door that says "warning--this house has a kitten curse." jk

Julie and Kyle said...

im turning into a fall lover. i never used to be. i didnt like the thought of it getting cold. but not anymore. october really is the best month! great pictures.

Chelsea said...

I love everything about this post. The end. :)