Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost without Lost

After watching every single moment of Lost over the past few years (mostly on DVD until we were caught up last season) I can't believe it's over. I absolutely loved the finale. There were so many touching moments as everyone was reunited. While not all of my questions were answered (let's face it, I never could understand what was going on) I am definitely satisfied by the ending. I'm just left feeling lost without something to watch with Mark at night after the kids are in bed. I don't really see him becoming a big fan of "So You Think You Can Dance".

2 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

Did you record the finale? I'm hoping! We thought we did, but our little darlings pulled out the video card from the DVR sunday afternoon, so we didn't get it. If so, when is your theatre available for viewing? midnight tonight?

Dr. Trevorekian said...

I too was very satisfied with the finale, but have a hard time facing the fact that it's really over. I don't think we'll ever again see a show so well done (with so
much money put into it). It was a crazy storyline that banked on you falling in love with its characters...and that I did. I feel like a large group of my best friends are gone. Haha