Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vacation: Part One

I'm back from a weeklong trip to Utah and Eastern Idaho. Brady and I left last Tuesday to head to Kayesville to see these good friends:

Emily (in the middle) and her daughter were in a community production of "Annie Get Your Gun" and the Eastons were up from AZ, so I decided to have a little getaway with some of my favorite people. Besides the play, we saw "Eclipse", ate Chick-Fil-A and got to see our other BFF Susan who had just driven in from Maryland. We spent Thursday at Kim's parents' house in Eden, UT (one of the most beautiful places I've been to) and had fun playing on the beach of Pineview Reservoir.

(Emily and Logan, bocce ball pros)

Brady and I also got to quickly see Trevor, Ashlee and Skylar (who were up to see Jeff's family for the Fourth) at Pei Wei, another one of our faves. On Friday we drove back up to Jerome to meet Mark and the rest of the kids to head to Shelley for his family reunion. More on that to come!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: